Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Excuses... excuses..



I felt the need to clarify my hiatus from keeping this blog updated.. you see, over the last week or so I've been drowning in the midsts of final exams and last minute assignments which have pretty much drained my will to live.. although the thought that my well-deserved winter holidays are around the corner does give me some relief. I do hope you'll bear with me for another week in which time I'll finally be emancipated from the shackles of all-nighters, coffee-binges and stress-weeping (it's a real thing). Think I ought to warn you guys though, that there will be a drastic setting change in my next post, since I will have returned to good ol' Manchester by then... so fingers crossed a little green might feature on my blog for once! So. Very. Excited. I can't even handle. I'll see you guys soon..

Lots of love 

Sumeyye


No comments:

Post a Comment