Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Digging the Kate Spade Novelty Bags!

Being a student, Kate Spade is naturally a far-fetched dream for me, however that doesn't mean I can’t spend innumerable hours oohing and aahing at her collection. I'm an absolute sucker for novelty bags, so fortunately for me it seems to be a current trend. A couple of days ago whilst window shopping the Kate Spade website I was blown away by some of the novelty bags. I'm accustomed to seeing the usual ice-cream, fruit or milk carton shaped novelty bag however these are exceptionally one of a kind, I mean teapot, flowerpot and ice-cream van bags? Genius! So I thought why not share my love for these handbags with you guys! 













3 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! I'm obsessed with bees, and tea, AND movies, so these are almost painfully beautiful to behold, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah Samantha,you couldn't have described it better... I think my personal favourite is the ice cream van! In honest truth though if I owned any of these bags, I could never bring myself to take it out for a spin!

      Delete
  2. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!
    women's designer handbags

    ReplyDelete