Sunday, 22 May 2016

Home Inspo

It feels only like yesterday when I had to announce my short hiatus from blogging, however with finals around the corner (when I say around the corner, I mean literally tomorrow) I have little choice but to resume exam hibernation mode. Not wanting to be entirely detached from my blog throughout the next couple of weeks, I thought I'd share my passion for interiors. I've dedicated this blog post to a couple of my recent Pinterest finds, that I found to reflect how I envision my dream home. If you're interested in seeing more where this came from, feel free to browse my Pinterest boards.. Vintagonista Pinterest 

ample bookshelves, comfortable chair near a window and wall of framed maps make a great reading corner in living room of 'A Farmhouse-Style Home in Brooklyn':

succulents also are a great way to liven up a sunny window sill.... that is if I had a window in my kitchen:

Buying Purging Bad Shopping Habits:

From the latest issue of Llamas' Valley - desire to inspire - desiretoinspire.net:

vintage gramophone:

Rustic, woodsy-inspired decor for your study space:

Love this picture from the UO insta Interiors, bedroom, bedding, record player:

Detalles únicos - AD España, © Belén Imaz:

Stylish Spaces: Take Courage:

Book shelf under the window:


4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful homes. I love the first photo - all the books, looks like a perfect little corner!
    I didn't know you had pinterest (although why wouldn't you?), anyway, I'm following you now ;D
    Best of luck with the exams!
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies for the belated reply, I didn't have a chance to check my blog whilst being swamped in exams! So do I! The very first thing I envisioned having in my apartment was a reading corner...inspired by that picture! Thanks so much Mona, I followed you right back! 😉

      Delete
  2. Oh wow I love your taste in home decor, all of these pictures are gorgeous! I love rooms that feel cosy and homely and personal xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Cara! Couldn't agree more, I love it too when living spaces reflect the person! I feel as though eclectic decor helps to achieve that inviting and cosy vibe.

      Delete