Thursday, 11 August 2016

Modcloth Feature: Manchester Travel Bug

Last week I was kindly approached by the lovely Bridget from the Modcloth Community Team, and asked if I'd like to participate in a travel bug where I answered a series of questions regarding my hometown Manchester ranging from architecture, must-go places, music and of course... food!  I am beyond excited for you guys to read My Travel Bug feature, hope you guys find it informative and enjoyable to read... because I sure enjoyed writing it!


4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Off to read it right now!!!
    CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, I really hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you dearest Megan, it honestly means so much to me that you took the time to read it!

      Delete